If you have any questions, please contact us at:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Clause 1 – Identity of the vendor
Clause 2 – Applicability and Conditions
Clause 3 – Our offer and your order
Clause 4 – Right of withdrawal
Clause 5 – Price
Clause 6 – Payment
Clause 7 – Conformity and warranty
Clause 8 – Delivery and execution
Clause 9 – Force majeure
Clause 10 – Intellectual property
Clause 11 – Complaints procedure and conflicts
Clause 1: Identity of the Vendor
101 Pierce street San Francisco 94117
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clause 2: Applicability and Conditions
- Our terms and conditions are applicable to every offer from us as a webshop to you as Consumer (every natural person who, for non-occupational purposes alone, purchases or uses a good or service made available on the market).
- We deliver exclusively in the following countries:
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- If you submit a delivery address outside of this country, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- To be able to place an order, you must be above the age of 18. If you are younger than 18, we ask you to let a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- Placing an online order on the website constitutes a formal acceptance of our terms and conditions, which are always available through our website.
- If you ordered online, we provide you in addition and together with the order confirmation or at the latest on delivery with a copy of these terms and conditions in a format that you can save or print. We moreover recommend that you always do this.
- If in addition to these terms and conditions, additional special conditions apply, the above applies also to those special conditions. You as consumer can always invoke to your advantage the most preferential text if our terms and conditions would be contrary to the above special conditions.
- English is the language used for every contract information to pursue the order on the website.
- The products purchased in www.lintersection101.com are directly sold by L'Intersection LLC. We don’t sell second hand flowed or lower quality products.
Clause 3: Our Offer and Your order
- We explicitly state in our offer when the latter is only valid for a constrained period of time or is subjected to specific conditions.
- We always describe as complete and accurate as possible what we sell to you as well as the course of our delivery process. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a proper assessment. If we make use of graphics, they are a true reflection of the offered goods and services. However, to error is human and if we are clearly mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver to you. The products offered for sale on www.lintersection101.com may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image, colors due to the Internet browser or monitors used.
- Your order is complete and the contract between us is final once we confirm your order by mail and regarding your payment made by credit or debit cards, as soon as we receive approval from the issuer of your card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Bank transfer, Paypal Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree on your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- Before informing customers of final delivery dates, we shall inform the customer of the unavailability of products ordered within 14 days from the day after we received the order.
- We do carry products available to ship from our showroom. From time to time we may offer some pre orders for which customer could place advanced payment. This will ensure customer priority on this product as soon as received in our warehouse. Customer rights on those pre orders are the same as any other orders placed on our website. Please note that if the pre order product does not meet our conformity standard, we will immediately inform the customer via email and refund the pre order payment placed within thirty days.
- Our virtual gift cards are subjected to the same General Terms of Sales as any other products offered through the website. The virtual Gift Cards are valid for 6 months from date of purchase, can be redeemed against all products on www.lintersection101.com. They are not transferable, may not be returned outside the conditions of the standard right of withdrawal under clause 4 of these General Terms of Sale or redeemed for cash. If the order exceeds the value of the Gift Card, all remaining balances exceeding the value of the gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card. In case of return of products purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to the customer account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch. We are not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Clause 4: Right of Withdrawal
- If you buy goods from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods within 14 days from the delivery. You can then return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (the cost of return is to be paid by you). Within 14 days after reception of your returned order or your indication that you wish to forgo the agreement, we will pay you back the full purchase price, by the same means of payment which you utilised for the purchase.
- We can refuse repayment as long as we have not received the returned goods or until you have shown you have returned the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
- We expect you to handle the order as well as the packaging with the utmost care during the first 14 days after delivery. If you want to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extend needed to assess whether or not you wishes to retain them. Returned goods may be tested, but not used. When returning the goods, you will also have to return all delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – return the goods in their original condition and packaging as well as taking in account our instructions as listed below.
- The products may be returned by dispatching the package through the carrier used when placing the order or through another shipping agent or postage method. As advised by our company returned products may be shipped by the package delivery company UPS, using the electronic label sent via e-mail after filling up the return form. if you use UPS, our company will be pre-paying the shipping costs and track the package at any time. Please contact up ups to organize pick-up. If you decide to use a different shipping courier or other postage method than the one provided by our company, you will have to pay for the cost of return shipping upfront and will be responsible in case of loss or damage to the merchandise during transport in accordance with our returns instructions.
- In order to return the goods, you need to provide complete detail customer’s name, order number, article reference, customer and provider full addresses of deliveries. Once the warehouse has received the returned products and we have checked that the returned products meet our requirements, you will receive an e-mail that the returned products have been accepted with your credit note. You will then be refunded following the payment method of your original order within 14 days upon receipt of your return in our warehouse.
- If you have fulfilled all requirements set above, the company will refund the entire price for the purchased products within 14 days.
- Please note that the following returns won’t be accepted: health protection or hygiene sensible products, one of a kind product, limited editions, made to order or clearly personalized items.
Clause 5: Price
- During the period we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates.
- Product prices are set at the beginning of each season using existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period. If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Euros, United States Dollar, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Yen, Korean Dollar Won, or in Hong Kong Dollar, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
- Most countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price. The VAT is included for all European Countries and VAT is not applicable for all other non-european countries. The following countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis:
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
If a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination is selected, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties, as well as VAT if applicable. The customer is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country of destination; payment of these is necessary to release the order from customs on arrival.
- In case of a return product, there will be no refunds of tax and duties.
- We can decide to charge you with the shipping costs on top of the purchase price. In that case, we notify that always before you definitely place your purchase. In that case, we notify this to you prior to the definitive confirmation of your order.
Clause 6: Payment
- We only accept advance payment through our website using the payment methods indicated there.
- We do not accept cash of money order for online payments.
Clause 7: Conformity and Warranty
We guarantee that our products are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods are in accordance with any at the moment of your order applicable law. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and shapes of our products. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
Clause 8: Delivery and Execution
- All goods and services are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering.
- When a good is in stock it will be delivered to the delivery address within a period of 2 to 5 working days. We will inform you of the delivery period in your order confirmation.
- If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the end of the delivery period. If we do not, you can cancel your order for free. In that case we will refund you within 30 days after dissolution of the agreement.
- The shipment of goods and gift vouchers is always at our risk. So you do not have to worry about goods lost during transportation. If you, however, return goods to us within 14 days after delivery because you prefer not to keep them, you will be responsible for the transportation.
- If the delivered goods were damaged during transport, do not correspond to the goods mentioned on the delivery note or do not correspond to the goods you ordered, you have to report this as quickly as possible and in any case within 3 days. Subsequently, you have to send the goods back within 14 calendar days after delivery. You have to use the enclosed “return form” for this. If you have any questions you can contact one of our team on this email address: email@example.com We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage suffered due to late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter assigned by the company. In such cases our liability remains limited to the value of the goods of which it is shown that they were not received by the customer.
Clause 9: Force Majeure
- In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfil our obligations. In that case we may either suspend our obligations for the duration of the state of force majeure or definitely repudiate the agreement.
- Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to our will and control that render the respect of our obligations completely or partly impossible. Such events include amongst others strikes, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks or communication systems and/or the temporary down-time of the webshop, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers/makers or other third parties.
Clause 10: Intellectual property
- Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names, and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights either belonging to our suppliers/makers or us or other claimants.
- It is forbidden to use and/or change any of the intellectual property rights as described in the present clause. So you may not copy nor reproduce for example drawings, photographs names, texts, logos, colour combinations, etc. ...without our prior written and explicit consent.
Clause 11: Complaints Procedure and Conflicts
- We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
- All contracts we conclude with our customers are, regardless of their place of residence, exclusively governed by California law. Only the courts of California are competent to adjudicate with disputes arising out of or connected to these contracts. If as a result of international law the law of a different country applies, the interpretation of the current terms and conditions will in the first instance be done in accordance to the California Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection as incorporated in the commercial Law code.
1. Collected Personal Data
1.1. Data that you communicate to us
On the Registration Form on the Website: name, email address
During the ordering process: name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card addresses.
1.2. Data that are automatically collected
1.3. Personal data communicated by commercial partners. They have actually received the authorization to communicate these personal data.
2. Purpose of the processing of data
2.1. General purposes
The personal data are collected to:
- Offer you the services of the Website;
- Allow a market research in order to improve the technical and intrinsic quality of the Services;
- Provide you with information related to the future offers that might interest you;
- Administer the technical aspect of the Website;
- After having checked the anonymous characteristic of the data, compile statistics or lead an investigation regards as the quantity of visits on the different parts of the Website.
2.2. Direct marketing and communication to third parties
Your personal data stay strictly confidential and may not be communicated to third parties or be used for direct marketing purposes, other than L'Intersection LLC.
Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
2.3. Serious violations
L'Intersection will be able to communicate your data at the request of the Justice in case of serious violations of the rules of conduct.
3. Duration of the conservation of the data
All the personal data are held as long as necessary.
4. Right to access and rectify
You are entirely free whether or not you communicate your personal data. However, you must be aware that some services may be refused if you do not complete your personal data on the Registration Form and that you are the only one liable for the correctness of the data that you communicate.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot.
5. Right to object
You may exercise your right to object within the framework of the processing of your personal data if you consider that serious and legitimate reasons exist to do so, by sending an email to the address email@example.com However, you cannot object against the processing of your personal data if this processing is essential to the fulfillment of the contractual obligations.
Cookies and similar technologies do not allow to systematically collect data that enable us to identify the users of our Website. They only allow us to approve the operation of our Website, to understand the interests of our users and to measure the effectiveness of the content of our Website.
6.2. Kind of cookies
Cookies can be subdivided based on their offspring, function and durability.
First party cookies are cookies set by a website visited by the user i.e. the website displayed in the address bar. (e.g. cookies placed by lintersection101.com
Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. A third party cookie occurs when a user visits a Website and a third party sets a cookie through that Website (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter and Facebook).
Functional cookies are cookies that ensure the proper functioning of the Website (e.g. cookies for log-in or registration, language preferences). Functional cookies are logically first party cookies.
Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be set for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They are not related to the mere technical support of the Website. Cookies with statistical purposes allow us to check which pages of the Website you visit, where your computer is localized etc. Cookies with social purposes allow the user to share the content of the visited Website through social media directly to others. Cookies with targeting purposes allow a creation of your profile based on your surfing behaviour so that the displayed advertisement will be adapted to your interests. Cookies with commercial purposes keep track of how many and which advertisements were displayed to a user. Non-functional cookies can be first party or third party cookies.
Persistent cookies are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions which allow preferences or actions of the user to be remembered. The cookies are activated every time the user that set these cookies visits the Website (e.g. cookies set by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics etc.) Most non-functional cookies are persistent cookies.
Session cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user only during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when he closes the browser screen. Session cookies are only set temporarily. When you close the browser, the cookies will be removed. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
6.3. Your permission
If at any moment you want to revoke your permission, you have to remove your cookies through your browser settings. If you wish to find out more about removing or blocking cookies, we find this website quite helpful: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
6.4. Changing your browser settings
We would like to point out that Web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings can generally be found in the menu ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your web browser. In order to understand these settings better, the following links can be useful. In case you need additional information, you can consult the ‘Help’ function in your web browser.
6.5. More information on cookies
Information on cookies
You can find useful information on cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Internet Advertising Bureau
The association for digital marketers drafted a guide on online behavioural advertising and online privacy that you can find on: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
6.6. Which cookies do we use ?
Website functionality cookies These cookies enable you to browse the website and use our features such as shopping baskets and wish lists
Website analytics cookies We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
Customer preference cookies When browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make (for example your user name,or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.Targeting cookies or advertising cookies These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction clause